Fitness Nutrition Specialist - FNS
The TFA Fitness Nutrition Specialist Course is a 13 hour face to face course followed by a self study course and assessment. This course provides the health and fitness professional with adequate information to guide their participants in with healthy food choices within their scope of practice.
ACE CECs AFAA CEUs NASM CECs. | 13 Hour Live Training | E-learning Resources | 50+ Open Research Papers and Digital Manuals | Certificate upon completion | Discounts on TFA Courses | Partner Brand Discounts
Course Learning Objectives
- Identify Dietary Reference Intake Values, Macronutrients and Micronutrients.
- Explain the structure of Carbohydrates
- Explain Dietary Recommendations for Carbohydrates
- Explain the chemical structure of dietary fats
- Identify Classifications of Fats
- Explain Dietary Recommendations for Fats
- Explain the chemical structure of proteins (1*, 2* 3* 4* Amino Acids)
- Identify Classifications of Proteins
- Explain Dietary Recommendations for Proteins
- Identify Hydration recommendations
- Identify major Micronutrients and it's effects on exercise performance
- Identify how Ergogenic Aids effect exercise performance
- Understand the process of Weight Management
- Identify nutritional requirements for Endurance and Strength athletes
- Explain common Eating Disorders
- Understand the Role and Scope of Fitness Professionals in Nutrition
- Understand how to find National and International guidelines in Nutrition (ICMR, USDA and ISSN)
Meet our Presenters
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to Achieve the Fitness Nutrition Specialist Credential, the following criteria must be met:
- complete attendance of the course
- completion of individual assignments
- completion of oath, quiz and summative examination.
If any criteria is not met, mediations shall be offered.
Eligibility Requirements for the role of “Fitness Nutrition Specialist” as decided by the TFA Board of Certification are as follows:
- Above 18 Years of Age
- Class 12/ 2nd PU Pass in any stream
If you do not meet this criteria, you may contact the TFA Board at email@example.com and file an appeal
TFA Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist Credentials do not have any expiry.
We offer face to face teaching support and ensure all our learners understand practical applications as well as theoretical concepts. Our faculty are highly educated with formal education in Exercise Sciences at top ranked global universities.
We take pride in the fact that we have succeeded in shaping group exercise instructors in creating lasting programs for their participants
The Fitness Nutrition Specialist Credential is a pathway to deeper conceptual learning. This course definitely sets the path to our GFI and CFT Credentials which is offered at a discount with this course. The TFA Certified Group Fitness Instructor and Fitness Trainer credential ensures competency of the certificant, and ensures the certificant is well versed in all professional practices of their job role.
Our Certificates are Blockchain Backed 100% Digital credentials powered by certopus.com, view a sample certificate here: https://netcredential.com/verify/BlzP41415b