Fitness Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
This comprehensive blended learning course provides everything you need to build a strong foundation in Health and Fitness. Learners successfully completing our flagship Fitness Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor course may also find placement opportunities at Leading organizations in India.
How do I get certified?
- Register Online
- Recieve Digital access to study resources + Physical books mailed to you
- Watch e-learning resources & attend our19-hour face-to-face Functional training Specialist
- Complete module-wise quizzes and activities online
- Complete case study and pass the final proctored examination.
Completing his MS in Exercise Physiology & Kinesiology, Vinay is a graduate teaching assistant at the University of Florida. Vinay has instructed undergraduate coursework at UF, the #5 public university in United States. A few of his certifications include NSCA - TSAC-F, NETA - CPT, GEI, ACE CPT and 200 RYT.
Max has worked in Strength and Conditioning with numerous NCAA Division 1 Teams and has a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. He is also certified by NSCA as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist
About the Course
What does this course include?
- Hard Copy Books Mailed to your doorstep
- 19-Hour Functional Training Specialist Certification (Worth Rs. 24,000)
- Unlimited on-demand tutoring sessions through Zoom.
- Hands-On CPR AED and First Aid Training by KnowCPR
- Digital course including module-wise quizzes and activities
- Two case studies
- Final Proctored (Closed Book) Examination
- Optionally, students can also attempt the NETA NCCA Accredited Personal Training Examination at a discounted price
Important points to remember:
- This is a self-paced course for working professionals,
access to this course is valid only for 1 calendar year.
- 2 Attempts are provided on the Final Examination
- Additional attempts at Rs. 600/ attempt
Topics Covered are:
- Group Fitness & Personal Training Overview
- Anatomy & Exercise Physiology
- Biomechanics of Exercise
- Training Adaptations
- Health Risk Assessments, Risk Stratification
- Static Postural Assessments
- Movement Screening / Functional Assessments
- Flexibility, Speed Agility Quickness Assessments
- Cardiovascular, Endurance & Strength Assessments
- Comprehensive Program Design and Implementation - Resistance Training, HIIT, Bootcamp for Group Instructors
- Class Planning and Preparation
- Considerations for Special Populations and Chronic Conditions
- Rapport, Professionalism and Engagement
- Professional and Legal Responsibilities
- Legal Resources for Indian Fitness Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Nutrition for Human Performance as per ISSN Position Statements
Gain your Fitness Credentials
Lead the Fitness Revolution!
Still In Doubt? Call us:
- 18 Years of Age
- Class 12th Pass (High School Graduate Diploma or General Educational Development - GED Diploma)
- Hands on CPR AED and First Aid (Click here for Approved Providers)