Fitness Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
This comprehensive blended learning course provides everything you need to build a strong foundation in Health and Fitness. Learners successfully completing our flagship Fitness Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor course may also find placement opportunities at Leading organizations in India.
Meet your Instructors!
About the Course
What does this course include?
- Hard Copy Books Mailed to your doorstep
- Unlimited on-demand tutoring sessions through Zoom.
- Digital course including module-wise quizzes and activities
- Two case studies
- Final Proctored (Closed Book) Examination
- Optionally, students can also attempt the NETA NCCA Accredited Personal Training Examination at a discounted price
Important points to remember:
- This is a self-paced course for working professionals,
access to this course is valid only for 1 calendar year.
- 2 Attempts are provided on the Final Examination
- Additional attempts at Rs. 1800/ attempt
- Class 12 Pass - Any Stream OR Equivalent Diploma from an accredited college.
- CPR AED and First Aid (can be purchased separately for Rs. 999)
Topics Covered are:
- Group Fitness & Personal Training Overview
- Anatomy & Exercise Physiology
- Biomechanics of Exercise
- Training Adaptations
- Health Risk Assessments, Risk Stratification
- Static Postural Assessments
- Movement Screening / Functional Assessments
- Flexibility, Speed Agility Quickness Assessments
- Cardiovascular, Endurance & Strength Assessments
- Comprehensive Program Design and Implementation - Resistance Training, HIIT, Bootcamp for Group Instructors
- Class Planning and Preparation
- Considerations for Special Populations and Chronic Conditions
- Rapport, Professionalism and Engagement
- Professional and Legal Responsibilities
- Legal Resources for Indian Fitness Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Nutrition for Human Performance as per ISSN Position Statements
- Complete e-learning modules, workbook and notes
- Complete 2 case studies
- Successfully 19-hour Functional Training Specialist Certification OR Submit a Recognition of Prior Learning Form.
- Submit Proof of Hands-on CPR AED and First Aid
- Attempt Proctored Exam
TFA Credentials are valid for 2 years.
A. Reattempt Assessment for Rs. 1800
B. Recertify for FREE by:
- Submitting proof of 20 hours of Continuing Education, TFA Accepts any ACE, NASM, AFAA and NETA Approved course for hours.
- Reading / Studying Research Papers. TFA offers Free Continuing Education through research articles. Each research corner provides 1 hour of continuing education.
Gain your Fitness Credentials
Lead the Fitness Revolution!
Still In Doubt? Call us:
- 18 Years of Age
- Class 12th Pass (High School Graduate Diploma or General Educational Development - GED Diploma)
- Hands on CPR AED and First Aid (Click here for Approved Providers)